Bradley S. PulferAttorney
Member of the Ohio Bar
Brad Pulfer is an associate with Fay Sharpe LLP. Mr. Pulfer advises clients on all phases of intellectual property, including prosecuting patents, trademarks, and copyrights. He has experience in the preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications in a variety of technical fields. Most notably, his work encompasses prosecuting inventions pertaining to electronics, software, telecommunications, and consumer goods.
Mr. Pulfer also provides counseling on matters relating to patent litigation as well as non-infringement, invalidity, and freedom-to-operate opinions.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Case Western Reserve University (B.S.E., Computer Engineering, 2012)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D, 2015)