Christian R. DragoPartner
With Fay Sharpe
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Patent prosecution practice focusing on the electrical arts, with an emphasis on wireless networking, computer software, lighting, e-commerce, image processing, and document processing; patent validity and infringement assessments, including opinions related thereto; patentability searches; patent infringement litigation; counsel clients on legal concerns in operating a business including intellectual property related issues, business issues; patent licensing, research and development agreements, university-related technology transfer issues, and governmental research agreements.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association, Treasurer (2018-2019); Director (2016-2017)
- Ohio Northern University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1998)
- The University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Sagamore Hills Township Board of Appeals
- Multiple Sclerosis charity CIPLA Cycling team, Co-Captain
- Benedictine High School Italian Heritage Club Festa, Volunteer