Mark D. KlinkoAttorney
- Medical / Medical Devices / Biomedical
- Mechanical / Manufacturing / Automotive
- Green Energy / Cleantech
- Chemical Sciences
Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Member of the Ohio Bar
United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Mark D. Klinko is an associate with Fay Sharpe LLP. Mr. Klinko is experienced in patent prosecution matters as well as preparing and prosecuting domestic and international applications. Mr. Klinko handles patent prosecution pertaining to various technology areas in the chemical and mechanical arts. In particular, he prosecutes inventions concerning adhesives, liquid crystals, packaging materials, power generation, pollutant removal, and polymer production.
Mr. Klinko also has experience with litigation, including appellate procedure and briefing before the United States Appellate Court for the Federal Circuit. He conducts legal research, prior art searching, and providing opinions concerning validity, infringement, and patentability.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Case Western University (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2006)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2009)