The modern world as we know it couldn’t exist without continued advancements in electrical and computer engineering. Your business has worked hard to develop proprietary advancements in these highly specialized fields, and those advancements must be safeguarded. Our attorneys and IP engineers focus on protecting your work and have proven experience in e-business systems, data aggregation and presentation, telecommunications, digital imaging, health care informatics and a broad spectrum of other technologies.
Our patent attorneys and IP engineers have degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, material science and a broad spectrum of other technical disciplines, and many have worked in those fields. We understand the complex technologies and the specific IP challenges of our clients, allowing us to deliver sophisticated, relevant counsel that reflects current business, environmental and competitive conditions both locally and globally.
To help you safeguard your innovations in electrical and computer engineering, we:
- Conduct patent searches and due diligence reviews that analyze the innovations of your business rivals and identify how those innovations affect your product, client base and business strategies
- Develop IP portfolio management and protection strategies
- Provide counsel on patent law, trademark law, copyright law, trade secret law and other areas of IP
- Provide validity, right-to-use and infringement counsel
- Prepare and prosecute utility and design patent applications
- Enforce and defend IP assets through litigation or other dispute resolution
With more than 130 years of Intellectual Property law experience, Fay Sharpe helps clients implement comprehensive IP strategies, protecting their innovations to create a competitive, market-leading position.
- Austin Powder Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Genvac Holdings Inc.
- Oerlikon Leybold Vakuum GmbH
- Philips Medical Systems Inc.
- Pressco Technologies Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Xerox Corp.
Contact Fay Sharpe now at 216.363.9000 to safeguard your advances in engineering.