01 Oct John P. Cornely
Patent preparation and prosecution in electrical, mechanical and software arts. Specific expertise in medical imaging technologies (magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography scanners, x-ray technology, SPECT and PET scanners, nuclear cameras); tele-communications; opto-electrical devices (LED, photoelectric and semiconductor devices); heads-up and heads-mounted displays; optics; zoom lenses; color and digital image processing; printer and copier technology; Internet, e-commerce and business methods.
U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio, registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland & American Intellectual Property Law Associations
- John Carroll University (B.S., Physics, cum laude, 1991)
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1994)
- Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (1996-1997)