While patents safeguard inventions, trademarks and service marks facilitate brand recognition by protecting names, logos, symbols and other designs that exclusively identify a brand. Fay Sharpe helps clients implement trademark strategies to stand out in their industries.
With backgrounds in chemistry, engineering, physics, computer science and other technical disciplines, our attorneys have experience handling a full range of trademark issues. We assist businesses in industries ranging from biochemistry to electrical engineering, manufacturing, automotive and more.
To help you safeguard your trademarks and service marks, we:
- Counsel on trademark search, selection, design and use
- Prepare, file and prosecute trademark registrations
- Render opinions concerning trademark infringement
- Protect and enforce trademarks through proceedings before state, national and foreign administrative offices
- Manage trademark portfolios to maximize strategic value
We work closely with our clients to understand their specific business trademark needs. By combining our technical acumen with practical knowledge and deep legal expertise, we develop trademark solutions that protect your brands and maximize their value.
Representative Trademark Portfolio Clients:
- Austin Powder Co.
- Bonne Bell Inc.
- Great Lakes Brewery Co.
- Lubrizol Inc.
- Nicklaus Cos.
- Rich Products Corporation
- Things Remembered Inc.
- Soul Concepts Inc.
Contact Fay Sharpe now at 216.363.9000 to secure your brand recognition with the protection of a trademark.