03 Nov William (Bill) J. Samore
Bill Samore is an associate with Fay Sharpe LLP. Mr. Samore has experience with preparing and prosecuting U.S., foreign and international patents in numerous technical areas. His prosecution practice surrounds electrical, mechanical, software, telecommunications, blockchain technology and computer technologies.
Mr. Samore has considerable knowledge of the patent prosecution process including drafting and prosecuting patent applications. He has conducted many examination interviews at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Strong communication skills and understanding of prosecution help Mr. Samore achieve success in the issuance of patents.
Prior to joining Fay Sharpe, Mr. Samore worked at a Navy contractor. His work revolved around maintenance of vast electrical systems aboard a U.S. nuclear-powered naval ships.
Member Virginia Bar (currently not a member of the Ohio Bar)
Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Eta Kappa Nu Electrical and Computer Engineering Society
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2008)
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2013)