In today’s eco-conscious world, the demand for clean technology and green energy is driving rapid innovation. Effective IP strategies are needed to protect these investments, and by understanding complex technologies in the context of intellectual property laws, Fay Sharpe helps cleantech clients differentiate themselves.
Our patent attorneys and IP engineers have degrees in computer technology, chemistry, engineering, biotechnology and a broad spectrum of other technical disciplines, and we combine our technical acumen with practical experience to give our clients relevant, sophisticated IP counsel.
We represent diverse clients that work with wind energy, solar power, water turbines, fuel cell development, green building and advanced nuclear reactor technology.
With our technical depth, we understand each client’s technologies and IP challenges to offer focused solutions. We can help you:
- Conduct due diligence investigations to assess IP assets
- Prepare and prosecute patent applications
- Provide counsel on patent law, trademark law, copyright law, trade secret law and other areas of IP
- Negotiate and develop licensing agreements
- Develop IP portfolio management and protection strategies
- Enforce and defend IP assets through litigation or other dispute resolution
We work closely with our clients to develop relevant IP solutions as new technologies emerge. By understanding your needs and applying our patent law experience, we help you safeguard the value of proprietary energy developments.
- Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group
- Garland Industries
- FloDesign Sonics
- GE Lighting Solutions LLC
- Bridgestone Americas Inc.
Contact Fay Sharpe now at 216.363.9000 to protect and leverage your cleantech innovations.