31 Oct James E. Scarbrough
Patent prosecution and opinions in general mechanical arts. Specific expertise in manufacturing processes; consumer goods such as vacuum cleaners, printer cartridges, golf clubs, and consumer medical devices. Additional emphasis on trademark and copyright law and litigation.
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1986)
- Carnegie Mellon University (M.S.I.A., 1991)
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 1997)