27 Dec Patrick R. Roche
Patent prosecution, opinions, licensing and counseling in electrical arts. Specific expertise in electrical controls and electronics; appliances and appliance control systems; digital signal processing; computer architecture; microprocessor-based control systems; computer peripheral devices; motor controls; semiconductor devices and materials, E-commerce and business-method patents. Additional emphasis on trademark and copyright law.
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1974)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1978)