03 Feb Philip J. Moy, Jr.
Intellectual property litigation, licensing and counseling emphasizing mechanical systems and manufacturing processes. AAA-Trained Mediator.
Member Ohio and District of Columbia Bars; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Licensing Executives Society
- Dartmouth Society of Engineers
- Dartmouth College (A.B., Engineering Sciences, 1976; B.E., Mechanical Engineering, 1977)
- George Washington University (J.D., 1984)