01 Oct Richard M. Klein
Patent preparation and prosecution in chemical, mechanical, nuclear and biotechnology-related fields. Specific expertise in material science; chemistry; polymer science; chemical engineering; nuclear science, biochemistry; biomedical engineering; and pharmacology. Particular emphasis in litigation/licensing concerning patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property-oriented disputes and client management of intellectual property matters.
Member of the Ohio Bar; Admitted to practice in courts of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (Director, 2005; Vice President, 2006-2007)
- American Inns of Court (The Thomas Lambros AIC, Associate, 1996-1997 and the Charles F. Scanlon AIC, Bencher, 2006-2014)
- Cleveland Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Institute of Chemists
- American Chemical Society
- The Ohio State University (B.S., Biochemistry-Microbiology, 1980; M.B.A., Finance, 1982)
- Case Western Reserve University J.D., 1985)