01 Jul Sandra M. Koenig
Posted at 17:32h in Attorneys
Team Member Since: 1985
Domestic and international trademark practice with focus on trademark, trade dress, domain name and copyright law, including related Internet issues. Special emphasis on trademark clearance, policing and registration licensing, dispute resolution, preparation and negotiation of agreements and intellectual property asset transfer.
Member Ohio Bar; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- International Trademark Association (Committee Member)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (past chair and current co-chair, Trademark Committee; past officer)
- Cleveland State University (B.Ch.E., Chemical Engineering, 1983)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1987)