01 Jul Sandra M. Koenig
Domestic and international trademark practice with focus on trademark, trade dress, domain name and copyright law, including related Internet issues. Special emphasis on trademark clearance, policing and registration licensing, dispute resolution, preparation and negotiation of agreements and intellectual property asset transfer.
Member Ohio Bar; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- International Trademark Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, International Trademark Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (past chair – Trademark Committee)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland State University (B.Ch.E., Chemical Engineering, 1983)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1987)