01 Apr Scott A. McCollister
Patent preparation and prosecution in general chemical arts. Specific expertise in abrasive and refractory ceramics; molten metal processing equipment; petroleum refining; optical coatings and general lighting arts; semi-conductor light emitting devices; golf equipment; synthetic rubber manufacturing process and compositions. Special emphasis on trademark, copyright and trade secret law.
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland & American Intellectual Property Law Associations
- Purdue University (B.S., Environmental Science, 1986)
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 1989)