Patents are crucial to protecting your inventions, innovations and other intellectual property, but the legalities can be complex. With more than 130 years of experience handling all aspects of patent law, Fay Sharpe understands how to help our clients establish market-leading positions through effective patenting strategies.
Our patent attorneys and IP engineers have degrees in a broad spectrum of chemistry, engineering, physics and computer science disciplines, and many have worked in those fields. We pair our academic know-how and technical acumen with practical, real-world experience to provide sophisticated legal counsel.
Fay Sharpe’s attorneys and IP Engineers can help you with your patent needs. We:
- Conduct patent searches and due diligence reviews
- Offer IP protection and strategy analysis
- Provide validity/right-to-use/infringement opinions
- Counsel on complex procedural and legal patenting issues
- Prepare and file design and utility patent applications
- Enforce patents through litigation and dispute resolution
- Manage patent portfolios to maximize strategic value
We serve industries as diverse as biotechnology, computer software, green energy, manufacturing and more. And because there is no one-size-fits-all solution, we take the time to fully understand each client’s IP challenges to deliver right-sized patent solutions.
Contact our patent professionals now at 216.363.9000 to begin protecting your intellectual property.