01 Aug Thomas E. Kocovsky, Jr.
Patent and trademark prosecution including infringement and validity opinions, general intellectual property counseling. Specific expertise in electronics; image processing; computer-based control systems; software protection; semiconductor physics; solid state devices; radiation technology; magnetics; optics; electrochemistry; chemical process controls; medical engineering.
Member Ohio and Virginia Bars; U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland & American Intellectual Property Law Associations
- Cornell Society of Engineers
- Cornell University (B.S., Engineering Physics, 1969 M.S., Engineering Physics, 1970)
- George Washington University (J.D., with honors, 1975)
- Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (1970-1975)